Update informationThis update (version 2.0.8704.0) is available for download from the Microsoft Download Center.
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
PrerequisitesTo apply this update, you must have one of the following updates installed:
- For System Center 2012 Data Protection Manager Service Pack 1: Update Rollup 7
- For System Center 2012 R2 Data Protection Manager: Update Rollup 3
Restart informationYou do not have to restart the computer after you apply this update.
Replacement informationThis update replaces the following updates:
- Offline disk shipment and increases the number of backup copies
- A backup to Azure Backup fails if the data source is larger than 850 GB
- Update for Azure Backup for Microsoft Azure Recovery Services Agent
- Azure Backup Agent cannot be installed on Windows Server 2008
- Azure Backup now supports 64-bit editions of Windows client operating systems
ID d'article : 3050804 - Dernière mise à jour : 26 mars 2015 - Révision : 1