- Google Chrome is configured as your default browser.
- Your Google Chrome installation is upgraded to version 42 or a later version.
- You try to join a meeting by clicking a "Join Lync Meeting" or "Join Skype Meeting" link, and any one of the following criteria are true:
- You click the link within any application other than Microsoft Outlook 2013.
- The meeting organizer did not create the meeting by using the Outlook Lync or Skype for Business meeting plugin.
- The meeting organizer is from another organization that has not configured the option to preserve the Transport Neutral Encapsulation Format (TNEF) for outgoing email messages. For more information, go to the following Outlook website:
Option 1: Change the default browserSet Internet Explorer or another supported browser as the user's default browser.
Option 2: Enable NPAPIEnable NPAPI in the Chrome browser. To do this, follow these steps:
- Enter the following URL into the Chrome address bar:Chrome://Flags/#enable-npapi
- Click the Enable link to enable NPAPI support.
- Restart the browser.
- Click the meeting invitation link.
- Enable the plugin for the meeting join domain by using the dialog box that follows the plugin warning message.
Note This step is required for each unique meeting join domain, depending on the company that hosts the meeting.
Option 3: Set GPO settingsUse the Chrome ADMX template to set GPO settings that apply configurations to domain-joined computers. To do this, follow these steps:
- Download the following Google Chrome GPO policy templates:
- Install the GPO policy templates by using the following directions:
- Configure the "Computer Configuration\Administrative Templates\Google\Google Chrome\Specify a list of enabled plugins" setting by enabling the policy and specifying npapi as the value for enabled plugins.
- Configure the "Computer Configuration\Administrative Templates\Google\Google Chrome\Content Settings\Allow plugins on these sites" setting by enabling the policy and by configuring the list of meeting join domain URLs that should be trusted.
Note This list should contain the following items:
- The meeting join URL of the user's organization
- The URLs of any business partners that members of the user's organization frequently join in meetings
- The default Lync and Skype for Business online meeting URL: https://meet.lync.com
ID d'article : 3057679 - Dernière mise à jour : 16 avr. 2015 - Révision : 1