[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server] Login failed- User: Reason: Not defined as a valid user of a trusted SQL Server connection.
- Integrated security is turned on in the SQL Enterprise Manager, and the Microsoft Windows NT account that is being used has not been mapped to a SQL account.
- The User ID in the connection string is invalid or blank.
- The Windows NT account is mapped to a SQL account.
- The User ID in the connection string is valid and is not blank.
- Set standard security in SQL Server Enterprise Manager. To implement SQL Server standard security, follow these steps:
- From SQL Enterprise Manager, right-click the SQL Server name that appears in the Server Manager window, and then click Properties. (For SQL Server version 6.5 click Configure).
- Click Security Options, and then click Standard and Windows. (For SQL Server version 6.5 click Standard).
- The Password Synchronization option is turned off for that project if you are running under Microsoft Internet Information Server (IIS) 4.0.
ID d'article : 306586 - Dernière mise à jour : 22 sept. 2009 - Révision : 1