- You create or use the following domain accounts:
- An account to run the BizTalk host instance (for example, Domain\btssvc)
- An account to access a file share (for example, Domain\btsfile)
- You set up Microsoft BizTalk Server 2013 R2 on a server that is running Windows Server 2012 R2.
- You create a BizTalk host instance that is configured to run as the domain user (Domain\btssvc).
- You create a file share on the file server that is in the same domain or another trusted domain. Then, you enable access to this share for only the Domain\btsfile account user. (You do not enable access to this share for the Domain\btssvc user.)
- You create and enable a file receive port and a file adapter receive location to receive files from the share, or you create a file adapter send port to send files to the share. You also specify the Domain\btsfile account user in the alternative credentials setting.
Additionally, the following error is logged in the event log:
Hotfix informationA supported hotfix is available from Microsoft Support. However, this hotfix is intended to correct only the problem that is described in this article. Apply this hotfix only to systems that are experiencing the problem described in this article. This hotfix might receive additional testing. Therefore, if you are not severely affected by this problem, we recommend that you wait for the next software update that contains this hotfix.
If the hotfix is available for download, there is a "Hotfix download available" section at the top of this Knowledge Base article. If this section does not appear, contact Microsoft Customer Service and Support to obtain the hotfix.
Note If additional issues occur or if any troubleshooting is required, you might have to create a separate service request. The usual support costs will apply to additional support questions and issues that do not qualify for this specific hotfix. For a complete list of Microsoft Customer Service and Support telephone numbers or to create a separate service request, go to the following Microsoft website: Note The "Hotfix download available" form displays the languages for which the hotfix is available. If you do not see your language, it is because a hotfix is not available for that language.
To resolve this issue, you must also install Cumulative Update 1 for BizTalk Server 2013 R2.
Restart requirementYou do not have to restart the computer after you apply this hotfix.
Hotfix replacement informationThis hotfix does not replace any previously released hotfix.
ID d'article : 3068441 - Dernière mise à jour : 16 sept. 2015 - Révision : 1