Issues that are fixed in this update rollup
- Support for Windows Server 2008 and Windows Vista. Add support for Windows Server 2008 and Windows Vista on-boarding to the Microsoft Operations Management Suite.
- Maintain original identification after Operations Management Suite is disabled and then re-enabled or after agent is reinstalled. Preserve the identification of the system during upgrades or when enabling and disabling the Operations Management Suite. Previously, disabling and then re-enabling a connection to the Operations Management Suite caused a new agent identification to be generated.
- Always use the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 for loading managed modules if it is available. Set a preference for the .NET Framework 4.0 when managed code is loaded in management packs. The .NET Framework 2.0 is used if the .NET Framework 4.0 is not available. Previously, the .NET Framework 4.0 would be used on Windows Server 2012, Windows 8, or later versions of Windows operating systems while the .NET Framework 2.0 was loaded on earlier versions of Windows.
- Fix the Apply button that is not working in the Microsoft Monitoring Agent control panel.
- Remove a dialog box that is displayed during a silent installation when a restart was required.
Download informationUpdate packages for Microsoft Monitoring Agent are available from Microsoft Update or through manual download.
Microsoft UpdateThis update is available from Microsoft Update. For more information about how to run Microsoft Update, see How to get an update through Windows Update.
Manual downloadTo manually download the update package, go to the Microsoft Update Catalog, and search for "Microsoft Monitoring Agent." Available updates will appear in the search results. For example, this update package is listed as follows:
ID d'article : 3071396 - Dernière mise à jour : 23 juin 2015 - Révision : 1