Be aware that the update in Download Center applies to Microsoft Installer (.msi)-based edition of Office 2013. It doesn't apply to the Office 2013 Click-to-Run editions such as Microsoft Office 365 Home. (How to determine?)
- When a large metafile is used in Publisher 2013 and the zoom level is set to 600% or larger, the image isn't displayed clearly.
Note To fix this issue, install the update first and then follow the instructions in the Registry information section.
BUG #: 3511749 (Office15)
- When you open a presentation that has a chart with certain formatting and elements such as up or down bars in PowerPoint 2013, PowerPoint 2013 crashes.
BUG #: 3512459 (Office15)
Microsoft UpdateUse Microsoft Update to automatically download and install the update.
Download CenterThis update is also available for manual download and installation from the Microsoft Download Center. The updates in the Download Center can't be installed on Office Home and Student 2013 RT.
- Download update KB3101358 for 32-bit version of Office 2013
- Download update KB3101358 for 64-bit version of Office 2013
- Open an Office 2013 application, such as Microsoft Word 2013.
- On the File menu, select Account.
- For Office 2013 Click-to-Run installations, an Update Options item is displayed. For MSI-based installations, the Update Options item isn't displayed.
|Office 2013 Click-to-Run installation||MSI-based Office 2013|
Follow the steps in this section carefully. Serious problems might occur if you change the registry incorrectly. Before you change it, back up the registry for restoration in case problems occur.
After you install this update, follow these steps to set a registry key so that a large metafile is displayed in Publisher 2013, and the metafile isn't rasterized and it is just displayed as a vector image directly.
- Exit all Microsoft Office applications.
- Start Registry Editor:
- In Windows 10, go to Start, enter regedit in the Search Windows box, and then select regedit.exe in the search results.
- In Windows 8 or Windows 8.1, if you're using a mouse, move it to the upper-right corner, go to Search, enter regedit in the search text box, and then select regedit.exe in the search results.
- In Windows 7, go to Start, enter regedit in the Search programs and files text box, and then select regedit.exe in the search results.
- Locate and then select the following registry entry:HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\15.0\
- On the Edit menu, point to New, and then select Key.
- Enter GFX, and then press the Enter key.
- On the Edit menu, point to New, and then select DWORD Value.
- Enter ForceRenderMetafileVector, and then press the Enter key.
- In the Details pane, press and hold (or right-click) ForceRenderMetafileVector, and then select Modify.
- In the Value data box, enter 1, and then select OK.
- Exit Registry Editor.
ID d'article : 3101358 - Dernière mise à jour : 10 nov. 2015 - Révision : 1