Be aware that the update on the Microsoft Download Center applies to the Microsoft Installer (.msi)-based edition of Office 2016. It doesn't apply to the Office 2016 Click-to-Run editions, such as Microsoft Office 365 Home. (How to determine?)
- When you sync a library in OneDrive for Business on a computer that has a high DPI monitor, the text box for you to enter the library URL is not displayed at the correct scale.
BUG #: 2977527 (OfficeMain)
- Updates the fixes for an exception for the OneDrive for Business repair and library disconnect features.
BUG #: 3027422 (OfficeMain)
Microsoft UpdateUse Microsoft Update to automatically download and install the update.
Download CenterThis update is also available for manual download and installation from the Microsoft Download Center.
- Download update KB3115104 for 32-bit version of OneDrive for Business for Office 2016
- Download update KB3115104 for 64-bit version of OneDrive for Business for Office 2016
- Start an Office 2016 application.
- On the File menu, select Account.
- For Office 2016 Click-to-Run installations, an Update Options item is displayed. For MSI-based installations, the Update Options item isn't displayed.
|Office 2016 Click-to-Run installation||MSI-based Office 2016|
ID d'article : 3115104 - Dernière mise à jour : 4 mai 2016 - Révision : 1