Be aware that the update on the Microsoft Download Center applies to the Microsoft Installer (.msi)-based edition of Office 2016. It doesn't apply to the Office 2016 Click-to-Run editions, such as Microsoft Office 365 Home. (How to determine?)
Improvements and fixesThis update includes the following fixes and improvements for the Power Pivot add-in in Excel 2016:
- Fixes a race condition that occurs when you upgrade large workbooks.
- Fixes an exception for the Measures function that occurs when you enter a formula and press ALT + H to check the formula. This issue occurs because the formula is only committed as soon as the focus leaves the formula editor.
- Decimal numbers appear as integers when you have locale settings in which a comma is the decimal separator. Therefore, some numbers are 100 times larger than the actual values.
Microsoft UpdateUse Microsoft Update to automatically download and install the update.
Download CenterThis update is also available for manual download and installation from the Microsoft Download Center.
- Download update KB3115270 for 32-bit version of Office 2016
- Download update KB3115270 for 64-bit version of Office 2016
- Start an Office 2016 application.
- On the File menu, select Account.
- For Office 2016 Click-to-Run installations, an Update Options item is displayed. For MSI-based installations, the Update Options item isn't displayed.
|Office 2016 Click-to-Run installation||MSI-based Office 2016|
ID d'article : 3115270 - Dernière mise à jour : 21 janv. 2017 - Révision : 2