Be aware that the update in the Microsoft Download Center applies to the Microsoft Installer (.msi)-based edition of Office 2013. It doesn't apply to the Office 2013 Click-to-Run editions, such as Microsoft Office 365 Home. (How to determine?)
- When you paste a shape in zoom mode in Visio 2013, the pasted shape is displayed outside the current viewport. After you install this update, the pasted shape is displayed in the viewport and you can control the location through mouse click.
- Some connections are displayed partly for BPMN diagrams in Visio 2013.
- When you paste Visio content as the .wmf format but not the .emf format in a non-Office application, vertical texts aren't displayed correctly.
Microsoft UpdateUse Microsoft Update to automatically download and install the update.
Download CenterThis update is also available for manual download and installation from the Microsoft Download Center.
- Download update KB3115287 for 32-bit version of Visio 2013
- Download update KB3115287 for 64-bit version of Visio 2013
- Start Microsoft Visio 2013.
- On the File menu, select Account.
- For Office 2013 Click-to-Run installations, an Update Options item is displayed. For MSI-based installations, the Update Options item isn't displayed.
|Office 2013 Click-to-Run installation||MSI-based Office 2013|
ID d'article : 3115287 - Dernière mise à jour : 20 janv. 2017 - Révision : 2