The document could not be checked out, because of the error (0x80040e92):
No description was found for this error.
The document you are attempting to check in is currently in use.
- Drive:\Program Files\SharePoint Portal Server
- Drive:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Storage System
Note Typically, this is drive C.
Additionally, you must consider:
- If drive M is mounted, you must exclude this drive from the scan. For additional information and for details about this configuration, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:294312 Installable file system drive and the Microsoft Web Storage System
- If any data was placed in another location throughout the installation process you must exclude that location also.
- If you are using Microsoft SharePoint Portal Server 2003 and you apply Service Pack 1 (SP1), you must exclude the following folder from Anti Virus scans:Drive:Windows\Temp\FrontpagetempdirAfter you apply SP1, SharePoint Portal Server 2003 uses this folder when it uploads large files.
The third-party products that this article discusses are manufactured by companies that are independent of Microsoft. Microsoft makes no warranty, implied or otherwise, regarding the performance or reliability of these products.
ID d'article : 320111 - Dernière mise à jour : 6 déc. 2007 - Révision : 1