An exception of type System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException was thrown. Additional exception information: Exception has been thrown by target of the invocation. Database ‘WSS_Content’ is already open and can only have one user at a time.
Date Time 11 ERR Task evalprovision has failed with an unknown exception
Date Time 11 ERR Exception: System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.InvalidOperationException: Cannot start service SPAdmin on computer '.'. ---> System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion
- Click Start, point to Administrative Tools, and then click Component Services.
- In the left pane of the Component Services snap-in, expand Component Services, and then expand Computers.
- Right-click My Computer, and then click Properties.
- Click the MSDTC tab, and then click Security Configuration under Transaction Configuration.
- Under Security Settings, click to select the Network DTC Access check box, if it is not already selected. Then, click to select the Allow Remote Clients check box
- Click OK.
- When you receive the message that states that the DTC service will be stopped and restarted, click Yes to confirm that you want to continue.
- Click OK when you receive the message that the DTC service was restarted.
- Click OK.
ID d'article : 916894 - Dernière mise à jour : 15 oct. 2007 - Révision : 1