Note The following information in Windows Vista Help indicates that this functionality is supported:
Note For advanced options or settings, such as multiple task actions or triggers, use the Create Task command in the Actions pane.
- Click Start, type Task Scheduler in the Start Search box, and then click Task Scheduler in the Programs list.
If you are prompted for an administrator password or for confirmation, type your password, or click Continue.
- In the Actions pane of the Task Scheduler dialog box, click Create Task.
- In the Create Task dialog box, click the Conditions tab.
- Click to select the Wake the computer to run this task check box.
- In the Create Task dialog box, configure the options on the other tabs as appropriate for your needs, and then click OK.
ID d'article : 929463 - Dernière mise à jour : 22 oct. 2008 - Révision : 1