Note This feature consumes a very small amount of additional power while the computer is asleep or in hibernation.
To disable this feature, follow these steps:
- Click Start, type Device Manager in the Start Search box, and then click Device Manager in the Programs list.
If you are prompted for an administrator password or for confirmation, type your password, or click Continue.
- In Device Manager, expand System Devices.
- Right-click the High Definition Audio device in question, and then click Properties.
- Click the Power Management tab.
- Click to clear the Allow this device to wake the computer check box, and then click OK.
ID d'article : 937035 - Dernière mise à jour : 31 oct. 2007 - Révision : 1