- CPU utilization for the System process increases to 100 percent.
- If you disconnect the file server's network adapter, CPU utilization decreases to the standard level.
- If you use the Network Monitor tool to trace network traffic, you discover that many packets that are sent from the file server contain a "STATUS_NO_SUCH_FILE" error message. For example, these packets contain an error message that resembles the following:172.31.28.228 SMB SMB: R; Transact2, Open2 - NT Status: System - Error, Code = (15) STATUS_NO_SUCH_FILE
- If you run Process Explorer, you see that the Srv.sys file has a continuous instance that uses excessive system resources.
To download Process Explorer, visit the following Microsoft Web site:
For information about your hardware manufacturer, visit the following Web site:Microsoft provides third-party contact information to help you find technical support. This contact information may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this third-party contact information.
- In the Trend Micro OfficeScan Management Web Console, click Network Clients, and then click Global Client Settings.
- In the Alert Settings section, click to clear the Show the alert icon on the Windows taskbar if the virus pattern file is not updated after XX day(s) check box. This operation turns off the process that constantly searches for updates every time that a connection is made to a remote source.
ID d'article : 941756 - Dernière mise à jour : 13 août 2012 - Révision : 1