DateTime Slp Slp: Microsoft.SqlServer.Configuration.Sco.ScoException: A network-related or instance-specific error occurred while establishing a connection to SQL Server. The server was not found or was not accessible. Verify that the instance name is correct and that SQL Server is configured to allow remote connections. (provider: TCP Provider, error: 0 - No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it.)
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: An error has occurred while establishing a connection to the server. When connecting to SQL Server Version,, this failure may be caused by the fact that under the default settings SQL Server does not allow remote connections. (provider: TCP Provider, error: 0 - No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it.)
- Click Start, click Run, type cliconfg, and then click OK.
- In the SQL Server Client Network Utility dialog box, click the Alias tab.
- Select the server alias that you created, and then click Remove.
- Uninstall the partly installed SQL Server 2008 installation.
- Install SQL Server 2008 again.
ID d'article : 955829 - Dernière mise à jour : 14 mai 2010 - Révision : 1