This article describes the problems that the update fixes. This article also describes how to obtain the update and how to determine whether the update is installed.
Update detailsThis update fixes a problem in Expression Web 2.0 that prevents macros from running on a Windows Vista-based client computer.
How to obtain and install the updateThe following file is available for download from the Microsoft Download Center:
Download the update package now.
Release Date: December 9, 2008
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
How to determine whether the update is installedThis update contains files that have the versions that are listed in the following table.
|File name||File version||File size||Date||Time|
- Click Start, and then click Search.
- Click Advanced Search.
- In the Location box, click Local Hard Drives.
- In the Name box, type exprwd.exe, and then click Search.
- In the list of files, right-click exprwd.exe, and then click Properties.
- On the General tab, examine the properties of the exprwd.exe file that is installed on the computer.
Information for administrators about .msp filesThis update consists of a full-file Microsoft Windows Installer (.msp) file. The .msp file is packaged in a self-extracting, executable file. The following .msp file is distributed in this update:
ID d'article : 957827 - Dernière mise à jour : 14 mai 2009 - Révision : 1