This article discusses the steps to successfully set up a CWA 2007 server in an OCS 2007 R2 topology.
- Existing OCS 2007 or LCS 2005 customers who have built applications by using the UC AJAX API for OCS 2007 and who want to migrate their enterprise to OCS 2007 R2.
- New customers who are deploying OCS 2007 R2 and want to develop applications by using UC AJAX API for OCS 2007.
Migrating from OCS 2007 to OCS 2007 R2Customers who have CWA 2007 successfully deployed against an OCS 2007 server and who want to upgrade to OCS 2007 R2 but want to keep the CWA 2007 server setup to use with their UC AJAX applications must install OCS 2007 R2 into the existing domain. For more information, refer to the OCS deployment guide. Make sure that you leave the existing CWA 2007 server in place. Users should automatically sign in through CWA 2007 to OCS 2007 R2 without any further configuration that is required.
New customer who is installing OCS 2007 R2 for the first timeCustomers who want to set up CWA 2007 against OCS 2007 R2 starting from a clean environment should follow these steps:
- Before you install OCS 2007 R2, prepare Active Directory by using OCS 2007 setup.
Note Only the prep schema steps are necessary.
- Install CWA 2007 into the domain.
- Install OCS 2007 R2.
- On the Windows Server 2003-based computer that will host CWA, install the installation files for OCS 2007.
- From a command prompt, browse to the OCS 2007 Installation folder.
- From the command prompt, use the following command%installation folder%\i386\setup\LcsCmd /Forest /action:ForestPrep
- Make sure that the ForestPrep command completes successfully.
- Resume the CWA 2007 activation process.
ID d'article : 969336 - Dernière mise à jour : 18 janv. 2010 - Révision : 1