Fix this problemlink. Then click
File Downloaddialog box, and follow the steps in this wizard.
Note this wizard may be in English only; however, the automatic fix also works for other language versions of Windows.
Note If you are not on the computer that has the problem, you can save the automatic fix to a flash drive or to a CD, and then you can run it on the computer that has the problem.
To set the correct value yourself to resolve this issue, follow these steps:
- Click Start, click Run, type regedit in the Open box, and then press ENTER.
- Locate and then click the following registry subkey: HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.jpg
- Right-click Content Type in the right pane of the Registry Editor, and then click Modify.
- Type image/jpg in the Value data box, and then click OK.
- Exit Registry Editor.
- Open a folder that contains JPG images, start the Online Print Ordering Wizard. The images are displayed correctly.
ID d'article : 975941 - Dernière mise à jour : 23 sept. 2011 - Révision : 1