Create sections in your Class Notebook Collaboration Space to facilitate student group work. Then, choose the students who can view and edit within that section. Grant read-only permissions to the whole class when you’d like everyone to see a section, but not be able to edit it.
- Open OneNote desktop.
- Select the Class Notebook tab, and then Manage Notebooks.
- OneNote for Mac: Select the Class Notebook tab, then Manage Class Notebooks, then Manage Notebooks.
- The Class Notebook Wizard will automatically open in your web browser.
- Scroll to the notebook you’d like to modify and select Collaboration Space permissions.
- Create a new section by selecting Add.
- Type a name for your new section and use the checkboxes to choose its student members. Give read-only access to all students in the class by selecting the checkbox.
- Select Create.
Return at any time to add more sections or edit the permissions on sections you’ve already created.
ID d'article : 4020544 - Dernière mise à jour : 21 avr. 2017 - Révision : 6