You should first sign-in when you use Microsoft partner website. This will enable you to get to Logo Builder following below steps.
Whether you’re a Small Business Specialist, Microsoft Gold or Microsoft Certified partner, it’s never been easier to create your customised logo, showcasing your expertise in the competencies you’ve attained.
You can also use the library to store and download your logo when you’re ready to create marketing materials.
How can Logo Builder help your business
Incorporate the Microsoft Partner badge into your branding strategy to align yourself with the depth of Microsoft’s offerings. You can leverage the Microsoft brand and your partnership with Microsoft to showcase your expertise and credibility and inspire customer confidence.
Please use the Microsoft Partner Network (MPN) Badge Usage Guide to comply with the Microsoft guidelines, including layout, logo use, colors, and wording. To be compliant, badges must include all badge components as covered in this guide. Modifications are not permissible.
Sign-in using your partner associated account
You must sign-in with an account associated with your partner organization. The account enables access to your specific competencies, program membership and templates.
If you have problems signing in close all browser sessions and use InPrivate, Incognito, etc.
Any individual associated to any active MPN member can access the Logo Builder. No special rights, roles, privileges etc are required.
If you use an MSA account associated to multiple partner organizations. Select the relevant organization from the drop down list in the top right of the page.
Logos and Competency Partner Certificate available
Allow 24 hours for a status change in to be recognized by the Logo Builder, e.g.new competency status.
Logos and Competency Partner Certificates are available for the following:
Having one or more Silver Competencies grants these logos:
o MPN Competencies logo
o MPN Silver logo
o MPN Member logo
o Certified Competency Letter
Having one or more Gold Competencies grants these logos:
o MPN Competencies logo with Microsoft logo
o MPN Competencies logo
o MPN Gold logo
o MPN Member logo Certified Competency Letter
Microsoft Action Pack subscription
o Grants MPN Member logo
How to create a certification letter
1) Go to https://logobuilder.partner.microsoft.com/ and sign-in with your partner associated account.
2) Click on Add Logo and Choose Certified Letter.
3) On Logo Template page, select language under Logo Language and click Choose.
The following languages can be selected: Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Taiwan), English, French (Belgium), French (France), German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Spanish (Mexico), Spanish (Spain), Spanish Latin.
Note: The language selected does not necessarily affect the language of text contained in the logo. This varies by the way that the program or designation is marketed within the language/locale.
4) Click on Include my affiliates list to include your associated Partner Business Location details in your letter.
5) Select Competencies from available list. List will display all Competencies which you are currently active in - select (check the box) the ones from this list you want to include in your letter.
6) Enter your Customer Details. Our new letter allows you to include the details of your Customer including the Customer Reference Number which could be the Request For Proposal (RFP) or Bid reference number you are responding to.
7) Name the letter and click Save or Save & Download.