Service Update 10 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 9.1.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 10.
Please note that our naming conventions have changed to clarify the link between the version number and service update. For example, Service Update 10 will correspond to version number 10XX. Occasionally a Service Update will be canceled and all the associated fixes will be rolled into the next Service Update, thus Service Update numbers will not always increase incrementally.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 10 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 9.1.0||220.127.116.112|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service Update 10 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions performed in Dynamics that do not work as intended.
- The ribbon was grayed out when an opportunity record was opened and then closed.
- No alert displayed for cross-entity navigation in Web Client.
- A referenced entity record was unexpectedly deleted when a queue item was deleted.
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- Contacts could not be synced to Outlook.
- Items on the field search list could not be filtered when more than one filter was applied.
- Emails were generating multiple duplicate cases.
- Headers were not aligned properly.
- Lead entity's flag in business process flow could not be moved to the next stage.
- No more than one record could be created in a row at any given time. Users were forced to refresh the page for the record to appear on the row.
- Form editor fields failed to move at the keyboard arrow keys were pressed.
- When a space was typed into the text answer field of a custom editable subgrid, the whole cell was selected and typing anything else caused the field's existing content to be overwritten.
- The Currency field did not populate when an email was converted to a lead.
- An error occurred when updating a contact.
- When a business process error occurred on iPad safari, the 'OK' button did not display on the error's pop-up message.
- Certain entity option flags were not updated in organizations containing customizations.
- When an English language organization switched to the German language, the search field in the dialog window disappeared.
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- An error occurred when using expand to retrieve information about an account owner.
- An error occurred when an opportunity with a bundled product was reassigned.
- An error occurred when attempting to promote an email.
- A package deployer exception occurred during service solution installations, causing pre CDU upgrades to fail.
- An error occurred when attempting to send emails that were created with a template and contained attachments.
- An error occurred when selecting the "+ NEW" button to create a new matching screen.
- An error occurred when creating a discount list.