This update for Azure Stack version 1906 includes fixes to AppGateway service. No new features are being introduced in this update.
Important changes include the following:
- All fixes previously packaged and documented by Azure Stack Hotfix 1.1906.9.49
- Fixed issue: Improve refresh logic in AppGateway when cache is stale.
- New VM provisioning fails.
- VM start/stop/restart actions fail.
- Custom script extension showing "transitioning" in portal after successful deployment.
- AppGateway: Cache does not get refreshed as expected. Service will go into unhealthy state if ARM requests timeout due to out of date cache.
To apply this hotfix, you must have version 1.1906.0.30, 1.1906.1.35, 1.1906.2.37 or 1.1906.9.49 installed.
Important As outlined in the Release Notes for the 1906 update, make sure that you refer to the update activity checklist on running Test-AzureStack (with specified parameters), and resolve any operational issues that are found, including all warnings and failures. Also, review active alerts and resolve any that require action.