Consider the following scenario:
- You use Internet Explorer together with a Windows operating system in one of the following configurations:
- Windows Internet Explorer 8 in Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
- Windows Internet Explorer 9 in Windows 7 SP1
- Internet Explorer 10 in Windows 8
- Internet Explorer 11 in Windows 8.1
- You have the following options selected in Internet Explorer Advanced options:
- Disable script debugger (Internet Explorer)
- Disable script debugger (Other)
- Allow active content to run in files on My Computer
- You open a webpage that calls the showModalDialog function.
- The function opens a dialog that contains a script error.
Update informationTo resolve this issue, install the most recent cumulative security update for Internet Explorer. To do this, go to Microsoft Update.
For technical information about the most recent cumulative security update for Internet Explorer, go to the following Microsoft website:Note This update was first included in security update 2898785.
For more information about security update 2898785, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
2898785 MS13-097: Cumulative security update for Internet Explorer: December 10, 2013
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
מזהה פריט: 2899022 - סקירה אחרונה: 10 בדצמ׳ 2013 - תיקון: 1