Update Rollup 6 for Microsoft Azure Site Recovery Provider applies to all systems that have Windows Azure Hyper-V Recovery Manager Provider version 5.1.1000 or a later version installed. These include the following:
- Microsoft Azure Site Recovery Provider for System Center Virtual Machine Manager (3.3.x.x)
- Microsoft Azure Site Recovery Provider for Hyper-V (4.6.x.x)
After you apply this update, the following issues are fixed:
- Failover from Azure to on-premises (failback) of virtual machines is unsuccessful when the virtual machine disks are smaller than 3 GB.
- Finalize protection jobs on a virtual machine fail, and you receive a "The operation failed because of an internal error" message.
- Enabling protection of virtual machines fails with the following error: Protection couldn't be enabled for the virtual machine. (Error code: 70117) Disk configuration of the virtual machine 'machine-name' has been modified.
Update informationTo resolve this problem, install this update from the Microsoft Download Center.
The following files are available for download from the Microsoft Download Center:
119591 How to obtain Microsoft support files from online servicesMicrosoft scanned this file for viruses. Microsoft used the most current virus-detection software that was available on the date that the file was posted. The file is stored on security-enhanced servers that help prevent any unauthorized changes to the file.
PrerequisitesTo install this update, you must have Microsoft Azure Hyper-V Recovery Manager Provider (version 3.5.468.0 or a later version) installed.
Note You can check the installed provider version in the Programs and Features item in Control Panel.
Restart informationYou do not have to restart the computer after you apply this update. This update automatically stops the System Center Virtual Machine Manager services.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
מזהה פריט: 3081814 - סקירה אחרונה: 11 בספט׳ 2015 - תיקון: 1