Be aware that the update in the Microsoft Download Center applies to the Microsoft Installer (.msi)-based edition of Office 2013. It doesn't apply to the Office 2013 Click-to-Run editions, such as Microsoft Office 365 Home. (How to determine?)
- PowerPoint online can display some unknown contents of presentations that are created in PowerPoint 2016.
- PowerPoint online now has the same hidden slides behavior in Reading View as PowerPoint 2013.
- When you try to save a recovered file that's protected by IRM in PowerPoint 2013, PowerPoint 2013 won't crash.
- PowerPoint 2013 now supports the same resizing behavior as PowerPoint 2010.
Note To enable this feature, follow the steps in the Registry information section.
Microsoft UpdateUse Microsoft Update to automatically download and install the update.
Download CenterThis update is also available for manual download and installation from the Microsoft Download Center. The updates in the Download Center can't be installed on Office Home and Student 2013 RT.
- Download update KB3115444 for 32-bit version of PowerPoint 2013
- Download update KB3115444 for 64-bit version of PowerPoint 2013
Follow the steps in this section carefully. Serious problems might occur if you change the registry incorrectly. Before you change it, back up the registry for restoration in case problems occur.
After you install this update, you can follow these steps to control the metafiles optimization:
- Exit all Microsoft Office applications.
- Start Registry Editor:
- In Windows 10, go to Start, enter regedit in the Search Windows box, and then select regedit.exe in the search results.
- In Windows 8 or Windows 8.1, if you're using a mouse, move it to the upper-right corner, go to Search, enter regedit in the search text box, and then select regedit.exe in the search results.
- In Windows 7, go to Start, enter regedit in the Search programs and files text box, and then select regedit.exe in the search results.
- Locate and then select the following registry subkey:HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office\15.0\PowerPoint\Options
- On the Edit menu, point to New, and then select DWORD Value.
- Enter DisableNewSlideResizeFeatures, and then press the Enter key.
- In the Details pane, press and hold (or right-click) DisableNewSlideResizeFeatures, and then select Modify.
- In the Value data box, enter a value, and then select OK.
Note To enable the same resizing behavior as PowerPoint 2010, set the value to 0. To disable the same resizing behavior, set the value to 1.
- Exit Registry Editor.
PrerequisiteTo apply this update, you must have Microsoft Office 2013 Service Pack 1 installed.
Restart informationYou may have to restart the computer after you install this update.
- Start PowerPoint 2013.
- On the File menu, select Account.
- For Office 2013 Click-to-Run installations, an Update Options item is displayed. For MSI-based installations, the Update Options item isn't displayed.
|Office 2013 Click-to-Run installation||MSI-based Office 2013|
מזהה פריט: 3115444 - סקירה אחרונה: 20 בינו׳ 2017 - תיקון: 2