- You use a device that's running Windows Embedded Compact 2013 to connect to an SMB share.
- A TCP RST command is issued from the SMB share while the device is connected to the share.
- Communications with the share stops.
When you try to reconnect to the SMB share in this scenario, the attempt is unsuccessful.
Software update information
Download informationWindows Embedded Compact 2013 Monthly Update (June 2016) is now available from Microsoft. To download this Windows Embedded Compact 2013 monthly update, go to Microsoft OEM Online or MyOEM.
PrerequisitesThis update is supported only if all previously issued updates for this product have also been installed.
Restart requirementAfter you apply this update, you must perform a clean build of the whole platform. To do this, use one of the following methods:
- On the Build menu, click Clean Solution, and then click Build Solution.
- On the Build menu, click Rebuild Solution.
Update replacement informationThis update does not replace any other updates.
מזהה פריט: 3138120 - סקירה אחרונה: 19 ביולי 2016 - תיקון: 1