- Tables may remain locked for an unexpected time.
- Transactions may block other pending transactions for an unexpected time.
- The Microsoft Dynamics AX database experiences unexpected growth. Specifically, the InventSumLogTTS table becomes very large.
- You have a license for Master Planning in Microsoft Dynamics AX 3.0.
- You run Master Planning infrequently.
- Many records exist in the InventSumLogTTS.
- You run the "select for update" codeunit on the InventSumLogTTS table.
Caution If you use one of these methods to resolve the problem, you will modify the database. Before you change the database, perform a full database backup and test the changes in a test environment.
Method 1: Remove the InventSumLogTTS tableTo remove the InventSumLogTTS table, clear the Master Planning configuration key, and then synchronize the database.
Method 2: Periodically delete records from the InventSumLogTTS tablePeriodically delete records from the InventSumLogTTS table. Delete records that meet the following criteria:
- The iscommitted field for the record contains a 1.
- The dataareaid field for the record contains the name of the current company.
The InventSumLogTTS table is used for the following purposes:
- When IMTS is enabled, the InventSumLogTTS table is used to roll back unsuccessful transactions.For more information about IMTS, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:862694 Inventory Multi-Transaction System
- When you run Master Planning, the InventSumLogTTS table enables Master Scheduling to be updated based on the changes to transactions. After Master Scheduling runs, the records in the InventSumLogTTS table are deleted.
מזהה פריט: 904855 - סקירה אחרונה: 28 בדצמ׳ 2014 - תיקון: 1