Object doesn't support this property or method.
- On the server that is running Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS), extract the following two files from the MBFWebBehaviors.cab file:
Note By default, the following is the path for the .cab file:C:\Program Files\Microsoft Business Solutions\Business Portal\ui\ResultViewer\Scripts\MBFWebBehaviors.cab
- Log on to the client computer as a local administrator.
- In Windows Explorer, create a new folder on the client computer. The path for the new folder may be similar to the following:C:\Program Files\Microsoft Business Solutions\Business Portal
- Give any non-administrator users who will use Business Portal on this computer NTFS read access to the folder that you created. For example, a non-administrator user may be a user who is a member of only the Users group.
- Copy the two files that you extracted in step 1 to the new folder.
- Register the MbfWebBehaviors.dll file by issuing the following command at a command prompt that is rooted in the folder that you created in step 3:
מזהה פריט: 905429 - סקירה אחרונה: 26 ביולי 2011 - תיקון: 1