Method 1: Convert sound files to .wav filesUse a sound program to convert the sound files into .wav files.
Method 2: Embed sound files in the presentationEmbed the larger .wav files into your presentation, and then play them back on a different computer. Then, you will not need to copy each sound file separately. To do this, increase the Max Sound File Size setting.
To use this method, follow these steps:
- In the presentation, click the sound object.
- On the ribbon, click Sounds.
- In Sound Options, increase Max Sound File Size to a file size that is slightly larger than your largest sound file.
Note The maximum size that you can type is 50,000 kilobytes (KB). This equals 50 megabytes (MB).
- Delete the sound objects that are currently not working. Then, reinsert the sound objects into the presentation.
- You have to reset the play settings for each sound object after you reinsert it into the original presentation.
- This process increases the file size of the presentation by the size of the sound file that is embedded.
- These steps apply only to .wav sound files.
Method 3: Use the "Package for CD" featureUse the Package for CD feature to bundle all the presentation and associated sound files. Then, unpack these files into a directory on the new computer before you run the presentation.
To do this, follow these steps:
- Click the Office Button, select Publish, and then select Package for CD.
Note If you are prompted regarding how to update to compatible file formats, click OK.
- In the Package for CD dialog box, click Options.
- Click to select the Linked files and the Embedded TrueType fonts check boxes. Then, click OK.
- Click the Copy to Folder button in the Package for CD dialog box.
- Type a folder name, and then type a location in which you want to create the package. Click OK.
- Click Yes when you are asked to include linked files in your package.
- In the Package for CD dialog box, click Close.
מזהה פריט: 913654 - סקירה אחרונה: 15 באוק׳ 2007 - תיקון: 1