Request timed out.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.
To create a SQL Server job to regularly update stored dataNote You must create a SQL Server job for each company.
- Make sure that SQL Server Agent is running. This service must be running in order to create and to run SQL Server jobs.
- Locate the MOP3000job_Add.sql file. If Manufacturing in Microsoft Dynamics GP was enabled when you installed Microsoft Dynamics GP, the SQL scripts were installed in the SQL\Util folder. By default, these folders are located in the Dynamics GP folder.
- Open the script in SQL Query Analyzer, and then change all instances of %DBNAM% to the company database name.
- Run the script by using SQL Query Analyzer. The PopulateMOVarianceTable SQL Server job will be created in the company database. By default, the SQL Server job will run one time daily at 02:00.
- Repeat this process for each company database in which you use Manufacturing.
To update the MOPV3000 view in SQL Server to retrieve the stored data instead of the live dataNote You must update this view for each company.
- Download the following script file, start SQL Query Analyzer, and then load the script.The following file is available for download from the Microsoft Business Solutions File Exchange Server:
Microsoft scanned this file for viruses. Microsoft used the most current virus-detection software that was available on the date that the file was posted. The file is stored on security-enhanced servers that help prevent any unauthorized changes to the file.
- Click Query, and then click Execute.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 for each company database that uses Manufacturing.
מזהה פריט: 918537 - סקירה אחרונה: 4 בינו׳ 2015 - תיקון: 1