You may receive this error message when you try to print any one of the following reports:
- Inventory Items (10.600.00)
- Inventory Status (10.610.00)
- Inventory Trial Balance (10.630.00)
- Inventory Trial Balance/Valuation Variance (10.640.00)
- Product Classes (10.700.00)
- Sales by Inventory ID (10.720.00)
- Sales by Product Class (10.730.00)
To resolve this problem, add the Check for Missing History (10.602.00) run-before application record to the Screen table in the system database. Then, grant view-level rights to the user. To do this, follow these steps:
- Run the following statement in Microsoft SQL Query Analyzer against the system database.
INSERT INTO SCREEN (Module, Name, Number, ScreenType)
Values ('IN','Check for Missing History ', '1060200', 'S')
- Grant view-level rights to the user for the Check for Missing History (10.602.00) run-before application. To do this, follow these steps:
- On the Utility menu, click Access Rights.
- In the Group/User ID box, type the user ID.
- In the Company ID box, type the company ID. Or, click to select the All Companies check box.
- In the Detail area, type 1060200 in the Screen/Report Number box. Then, press the TAB key.
The value Check for Missing History appears in the Name box.
- Verify that the View check box is selected.
- Click Save, and then close the Access Rights Maintenance (98.270.00) screen.
This problem has been reported as issue 6189. If a hotfix is available, you can find the hotfix in the Downloads & Updates section of PartnerSource or in the Downloads & Updates section of CustomerSource. If you do not find a hotfix for this issue in PartnerSource or in CustomerSource, search the "Summary of Changes" document for the next Microsoft release or for the next service pack. The "Summary of Changes" document lists the changes that have been made in the release or in the service pack.
מזהה פריט: 919766 - סקירה אחרונה: 3 בפבר׳ 2017 - תיקון: 2