Knowledge Base articles are intended to provide reactive, troubleshooting help. As this document contains informational or ‘how to’ related material, we have moved the document to one of the following areas:
You can also use the Advanced Search functionality to find information throughout CustomerSource or PartnerSource, including the Knowledge Base. Advanced Search can be found on the CustomerSource Home Page and the PartnerSource Home Page, or by using one of the following links:
- Download, and then save the SQL2005.tdf file on the desktop of the computer that is running SQL Server 2005.
The following file is available for download from the Microsoft Dynamics File Exchange Server:
Microsoft scanned this file for viruses. Microsoft used the most current virus-detection software that was available on the date that the file was posted. The file is stored on security-enhanced servers that help prevent any unauthorized changes to the file.
- Double-click the KB925033_SQL2005.tdf file, and then click OK when you receive the following message:
- On the File menu, click New Trace.
- Connect to the server that is hosting the Microsoft Dynamics SL databases.
- On the General tab, click the Use the template: drop-down box, click to select KB925033_SQL2005 (user), and then click Run.
- Click File, and then click Pause Trace.
- Start Microsoft Dynamics SL. Run Microsoft Dynamics SL to the point before the event that you want to trace.
- Switch to SQL Profiler, click File, and then click Run Trace.
- Run Microsoft Dynamics SL until you complete the event that you want to trace.
- Switch to SQL Profiler, click File, and then click Stop Trace.
מזהה פריט: 925033 - סקירה אחרונה: 7 במרץ 2017 - תיקון: 4