Bug #: 411552 (SQLBUDT)
- You have a Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Integration Services (SSIS) package that contains a script task in the control flow or a script component in the data flow.
- You copy and paste the SSIS package (the .dtsx file) to create multiple copies of the same package.
- You create some Execute Package tasks in a parent SSIS package, and then specify the copied packages in the Execute Package tasks.
- The Execute Package tasks run in parallel within the parent package.
- The ExecuteOutOfProcess property of the Execute Package tasks is set to FALSE.
- You run the parent SSIS package.
Note Visual Studio for Applications is used to design and compile the script tasks or the script components in SSIS.
Service pack informationTo resolve this problem, obtain the latest service pack for SQL Server 2005. For more information, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
- Open the copied SSIS package in SQL Server Business Intelligence Development Studio.
- Press CTRL+X to delete the problematic script task or the problematic script component.
- In the same package that contains the problematic script task or the problematic script component, press CTRL+V to paste the script task or the script component.
If the PreCompile property for the package that contains the problematic script task or the problematic script component is set to True, the script tasks or the script components are precompiled. In this case, you must recompile the script tasks or the script components. To do this, open the script designer, and then close the script designer. You may have to redefine the precedent constraints for the pasted script task or the pasted script component.
Similarly, to create a unique project name for the script tasks manually, click Design Script in the Script Transformation Editor dialog box, and then manually edit the Project Name property in Visual Studio for Applications.
Note You cannot create a unique project name for script components in the data flow.
Steps to reproduce the problem
- Edit the scripts in the copied SSIS package to customize an operation for the package. You can customize a message box or a logged event to reproduce the problem.
- Save the changes to the copied package.
- Create an SSIS package that uses a script task in the control flow or that uses a script component in the data flow.
- Save the package.
- Copy and paste the package in Solution Explorer or in the file system.
- Create a new parent SSIS package that uses two Execute Package tasks to run the original SSIS package and the copied SSIS package in parallel.
- Run the parent package.
מזהה פריט: 928323 - סקירה אחרונה: 17 בספט׳ 2011 - תיקון: 1