1. Update your playerWhen your Zune player is running again, connect it to the computer that has the current Zune software installed, and then update the player to the current player software version. To see if your Zune needs an update:
- Click Settings, located at the top of the page.
- Click Device, located to the left of the page.
- Click Update, located in the list on the left. You'll see whether your player is already updated or how you can update it.
2. Reformat the player software to its factory conditionsWhen you reformat your Zune player software, all content and the device software is erased and replaced with a fresh installation. To reformat your player to its original state, see the following articles in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
- 974593 Steps to reformat your Zune HD player to its factory settings
- 927001 Steps to reformat your non-touchscreen Zune player to its factory settings
מזהה פריט: 932189 - סקירה אחרונה: 30 בינו׳ 2007 - תיקון: 1