Step 1: Install the international Microsoft Dynamics GP client softwareTo do this, click United Kingdom & Ireland in the Country/Region list during the installation process.
Step 2: Enable VAT Daybook reporting
- On the Tools menu, point to Setup, point to System, and then click Use VAT Daybook.
- Select a report template for each company. For example, if you want to generate the VAT Daybook report for Great Britain, click GB in the Report Template list.
Step 3: Set up VAT Daybook report IDs and VAT Daybook column codes
- On the Cards menu, point to Company, and then click VAT Daybook Reports.
- In the Report ID field, type a report ID, and then type a description in the Report Description field.
- In the Country Code list, click a country code that is based on the country for which you are reporting VAT. For example, click GB for the country code for Great Britain.
- In the Column Code field, type column codes for each column that you want to display in the VAT Daybook report. Include the European Union (EU) transactions column and the VAT reclaimed column.
- Click Add when you are prompted to add the column code. The VAT Daybook Column Codes window automatically opens.
- Type descriptions in the Description 1 field and in the Description 2 field.
- In the Tax Detail ID field, type the applicable tax detail IDs.
- In the Amount Type list, click Net Amount or click Tax Amount.
- In the Document Type list, click one of the following document types:
- Invoices & Credits
- Click Save, and then close the VAT Daybook Column Codes window.
- Click Save, and then close the VAT Daybook Reports window.
Step 4: Create and post the sales transactions and the purchasing transactionsCreate and post the sales transaction and the purchasing transactions. When you create transactions, make sure that you use the tax details that are assigned to the report.
Step 5: Print the VAT Daybook reports
- On the Tools menu, point to Routines, point to Company, and then click VAT Daybook Reports.
- Create a report option. To do this, follow these steps:
- Type an option ID in the Option field.
- In the Report ID list, click the report ID that you created in the "Step 3: Set up VAT Daybook report IDs and column codes" section.
- In the From field and in the To field, type the dates for the date range in the Dates area. The date range should include the document date and the tax date of the transactions that were posted in the "Step 4: Create and post the sales and purchasing transactions" section.
- In the Type of Report area, click Draft or click Draft+Draft Return.
- If you clicked Draft in step 2d, click Both in the Transactions area.
- Click Print to print the VAT Daybook reports.
מזהה פריט: 932379 - סקירה אחרונה: 1 באוג׳ 2011 - תיקון: 1