|1. ||Run the following statements against the company database in SQL Query Analyzer. To start SQL Query Analyzer, click Start , point to Programs , point to Microsoft SQL Server , and then click Query Analyzer . |
/*PO Header - work*/ Select * from POP10100 where POTYPE = 0 /*PO Line - work */ Select * from POP10110 where POTYPE = 0 Note This script flags all the purchase orders that have a POTYPE value of 0.
|2. ||Run the following statements against the company database in SQL Query Analyzer. |
/*PO Header - work*/ Select * from POP10100 where PONUMBER = 'purchase order number' /*PO Line - work*/ Select * from POP10110 where PONUMBER = 'purchase order number'
• This script flags the specific purchase order number that is experiencing the problem.
• Replace purchase order number with the purchase order number that is experiencing the problem.
• Note the DEX_ROW_ID value that is returned for the POP10100 table. This value will be used in step 3.
|3. ||If the POTYPE value is set to zero, update the POTYPE value. To do this, run the following statements against the company database in SQL Query Analyzer. |
Update POP10100 set POTYPE = POTYPE value where DEX_ROW_ID = DEX_ROW_ID number
• If the POTYPE value is not set to zero, you can copy the POTYPE value from the Purchase Order Line table (POP10110). Make sure that you set the POTYPE value to the correct value. The possible values are listed in the "Cause" section. You may receive more error messages if the POTYPE values in the POP10100 table and in the POP10110 table do not match.
• Replace DEX_ROW_ID number with the appropriate DEX_ROW_ID value that was returned in step 2.
|4. ||Log on to Microsoft Dynamics GP by using the sa user account. Then, perform the Check Links procedure on the purchasing transactions in Purchasing in Microsoft Dynamics GP. To do this, follow these steps: |
|a. ||Click File , point to Maintenance , and then click Check Links . |
|b. ||In the Series list, click Purchasing . |
|c. ||Click Purchasing Transactions , click Insert , and then click OK . |
|d. ||Click to select the Screen check box, and then click OK . |
|e. ||Verify that you do not receive the error message that is shown in the "Symptoms" section. |