Service pack informationTo resolve this problem, obtain the latest service pack for the 2007 Microsoft Office suites.
For more information, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
How to obtain the hotfixThis issue is fixed in the Excel 2007 hotfix package that is dated June 4, 2007. For more information, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
How to enable the hotfixImportant This section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow these steps carefully. For added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs. For more information about how to back up and restore the registry, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
To enable the hotfix, you must create a registry key. To enable this hotfix and to lock the axis units when you convert an Excel 2003 chart to Excel 2007, follow these steps:
- Click Start, click Run, type regedit, and then click OK.
- Click the following registry key:HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\12.0\Common\Charting
- Right-click the registry key that is specified in step 2, point to New, and then click DWORD Value.
LockScaleValuesWhenConvert2003, and then press ENTER.
LockScaleValuesWhenConvert2003, and then click
- In the Value data box, type
1, and then click OK.
- Exit Registry Editor.
- Right-click the Y-axis on the chart, and then click
- Click Fixed, and then click to select the following options that you want:
- Major unit
- Minor unit
- Click Close.
מזהה פריט: 938628 - סקירה אחרונה: 12 ביוני 2008 - תיקון: 1