Note You must install the latest Integration Manager service pack because it contains fixes for this process. To do this, visit one of the following Microsoft Web sites, depending on whether you are a partner or a customer.
- Start Integration Manager.
- On the Tools menu, click Convert Database. The Database Conversion window opens.
- Click Select Database.
- Locate the IM.mdb file that you want to convert.
- Click Open.
- Click Convert Database.
You receive a new Converted_IM.imd file and a new Converted_IM.Mdb.log file in the same folder location as the original IM.mdb file.
- Review the log file to determine whether the data was converted.
- Double-click the Converted_IM.imd file to open Integration Manager.
Note You can rename this file. Additionally, you can change the file name extension back to the .mdb file name extension.
- Change the path of the converted IM.mdb file. To do this, click Options on the Tools menu, and then change the path in the Default Integration Manager Database field.
- Both the Project Accounting and Fixed Assets destinations are not part of the release version of Integration Manager 10.0. Both destinations are available with Integration Manager 10.0 Service Pack 1.
- The XML Source adapter will not convert. The new XML Source adapter is available with Integration Manager 10.0 Service Pack 2.
מזהה פריט: 939372 - סקירה אחרונה: 11 בינו׳ 2015 - תיקון: 1