Error message 5
This problem occurs if the following conditions are true:
- The databases are configured to use Windows authentication.
- You deleted or renamed an application database.
- Download the rebuild_triggers.sql file.
The following file is available for download from the Microsoft Dynamics File Exchange Server:
Microsoft scanned this file for viruses. Microsoft used the most current virus-detection software that was available on the date that the file was posted. The file is stored on security-enhanced servers that help prevent any unauthorized changes to the file.
- Double-click the rebuild_triggers.sql file, and then connect to the computer that is running SQL Server and that hosts the Microsoft Dynamics SL databases.
- Select the system database that you want, and then click Execute.
- Exit SQL Server Management Studio.
מזהה פריט: 942095 - סקירה אחרונה: 19 בדצמ׳ 2012 - תיקון: 1