RAPID PUBLISHINGRAPID PUBLISHING ARTICLES PROVIDE INFORMATION DIRECTLY FROM WITHIN THE MICROSOFT SUPPORT ORGANIZATION. THE INFORMATION THAT IS CONTAINED HEREIN IS CREATED IN RESPONSE TO EMERGING OR UNIQUE TOPICS, OR IS INTENDED TO SUPPLEMENT OTHER KNOWLEDGE BASE INFORMATION.
Usually, after you make an adjustment the warehouse bin quantities, you open the item journal and then run the Calculate Whse. Adjustment function. This function can restore the balance between the warehouse entries and the item ledger entries. However, sometimes the warehouse bin content may be out of balance with the item ledger entries, and the item journal report cannot correct the imbalance. In this situation, you must make a one-side adjustment to the warehouse entries to restore the balance.
To make a one-side adjustment to the warehouse entries to restore the balance, post a warehouse item journal line by using an adjustment. To do this, follow these steps:
- On the Tools menu, click Object Designer.
- Click Form, click the Whse. Item Journal form (7324), and then click Design.
- In the Form 7324 Whse. Item Journal - Form Designer dialog box, add two columns "From Zone" and "From Bin" to the grid of the journal. These two columns will automatically populate values that are the adjustment bin and the adjustment zone.
- Close the Form 7324 Whse. Item Journal - Form Designer dialog box, select the Compiled check box, and then click Yes to save the changes.
- Click Warehouse, expand Goods Handling Multiple Orders, and then click Whse. Item Journals.
- In the Warehouse Item Journal dialog box, type an appropriate adjustment in the Quantity field to make the warehouse entries match the item ledger entries. This adjustment can be a positive adjustment or a negative adjustment.
- If the item ledger entry quantity is greater than the warehouse entry quantity, the adjustment should be a positive quantity.
- If the item ledger entry quantity is lower than the warehouse entry quantity, the adjustment should be a negative quantity.
- Add the From Zone Code field, From Bin Code field, To Zone Code field and To Bin Code field to the Whse. Item Journal by using show columns.
- Delete values from the From Zone Code field and the From Bin Code field. This action will guarantee the one-side adjustment of the warehouse entries for a positive adjustment.
- Delete values from the To Zone Code field and the To Bin Code field. This action will guarantee the one-side adjustment of the warehouse entries for a negative adjustment.
- Post the warehouse item journal.
- Verify that the quantity of the warehouse entries equals the quantity of the item ledger entries.
DISCLAIMERMICROSOFT AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, THE RELIABILITY OR THE ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION THAT IS CONTAINED IN THE DOCUMENTS AND THE RELATED GRAPHICS PUBLISHED ON THIS WEB SITE (THE “MATERIALS”) FOR ANY PURPOSE.
THE MATERIALS MAY INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS AND MAY BE REVISED AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, MICROSOFT AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS DISCLAIM AND EXCLUDE ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, AND CONDITIONS WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, OR CONDITIONS OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, SATISFACTORY CONDITION OR QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO THE MATERIALS.
מזהה פריט: 942457 - סקירה אחרונה: 3 בינו׳ 2012 - תיקון: 1