- In the Create New Data Source dialog box, the Microsoft Dynamics NAV Open Database Connectivity (NODBC) driver does not appear in the driver list.
Note The driver list appears in the Select a driver for which you want to set up a data source area.
- The NODBC driver appears in the driver list. However, when you try to configure the driver, you receive the following error message:The setup routines for the Microsoft Navision Driver ODBC driver could not be found. Please reinstall the driver.
Note To run the 32-bit ODBC on a computer that is running a 64-bit version of Windows, run the following command:
To use 32-bit ODBC to create a connection, follow these steps:
- Install the NODBC driver.
- Click Start, point to Administrative Tools, and then click Data Sources (ODBC).
- In the ODBC Data Source Administrator dialog box, click Navision Database, and then click Configure.
- Under Connection, click Local or Server, depending on the type of connection that you want to use.
- In the Database Name box, enter the database name.
- In the Company Name box, enter the company name.
- Use the appropriate method:
- If you want to log on by using your Windows user account credentials, click to select the Windows Login check box.
- If you want to use database authentication, click to clear the Windows Login check box, type a user identifier (ID) in the User ID box, and then type a password in the Password box.
- Click Import License.
- In the Open dialog box, locate the license file, and then click Open.
- If you want to configure other NODBC settings, click Options, and then configure the settings that you want to use in the Options area.
- Click OK.
מזהה פריט: 944228 - סקירה אחרונה: 20 בפבר׳ 2012 - תיקון: 1