Windows Photo Gallery 2012
This page provides late-breaking or other information about Windows Photo Gallery 2012.
Windows Live Writer 2012
This page provides late-breaking or other information about Windows Live Writer 2012.
You might receive a blocked account error when you try to sign in to Windows Essentials If you see the error message "The user account has been blocked," open a web browser, go to the Microsoft Account page and sign in with the same Microsoft account. After you sign in online, go back to Writer and try to sign in to Windows Essentials again with the same Microsoft account.
Some pictures copied from Microsoft Word might not paste into a blog Because Writer doesn't support rendering of images using vector markup language (VML), pictures copied from Word into a blog in Writer might not appear if VML is turned on in Word.
To turn off rendering of images using VML
When lists are copied from Microsoft Word or Outlook and pasted in a blog, the bullets and numbers are converted into text If you copy and paste a bulleted or numbered list from Word or Outlook into a blog in Writer, the bullets or numbers will be converted into text.
- Open Microsoft Word.
- Click the File tab or Microsoft Office Button, and then click Options or Word Options.
- In the Word Options dialog box, click Advanced.
- Under General, click Web Options.
- Clear the check box next to Rely on VML for displaying graphics in browsers, and then click OK.
To add bullets or numbers to a list
- Delete the bullets or numbers that were converted into text.
- On the Home tab, click the Bullets or Numbering button.
OneDrive desktop app for Windows
This page provides late-breaking or other information about the OneDrive desktop app for Windows.