|Windows 10 || |
- Type "high contrast settings" in the search box, and then select High contrast settings from the list of results.
- Under Choose a theme, select a high contrast theme from the drop-down menu, and then select Apply.
|Windows 8.1 || |
- Swipe in from the right edge of the screen and tap Settings (or if you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, and click Settings)
- Select Change PC settings, and then select Ease of Access.
- Under High contrast, select the button to turn high contrast on and off.
|Windows 7 || |
- Click the Start button and then click Control Panel. In the search box, type window color, and then click Change window colors and metrics.
- Under Basic and High Contrast Themes, click the high-contrast theme that you want to use.
|Windows 7 Home Basic |
Windows 7 Starter
- Click the Start button , click Control Panel, clicking Appearance, and then clicking Display.
- In the left pane, click Change color scheme.
- Under Color scheme, click the high-contrast color scheme that you want to use, and then click OK.