When you take Cortana on the road with you, your personal assistant is always there to help. Pair your Windows 10 Mobile phone with the Bluetooth hands-free system in your car to get things set up, and then ask Cortana whatever you want.
- Pair your phone with hands-free system in your car. (For safety, don't do this while you're driving.)
- In the Allow contacts to be downloaded? message box that appears on your phone, select Allow to download contacts to your car's hands-free system.
After your car downloads your contact list, the list will include a special number for a contact named Cortana. This contact won't show on your phone.
- Depending on the hands-free system in your car and how it works, do one of the following:
- Press the voice command button on the steering wheel in your car, and then say Call Cortana when prompted.
- On the screen for your hands-free system, tap the contact named Cortana in your contact list to start Cortana on your phone.
You might ask for nearby restaurants, gas stations, movie theaters, or anything else.
If for some reason you don’t have a contact named Cortana created for you automatically, you can add one on your own. Name the contact Cortana and use this phone number—555-555-9876.
If this number doesn’t work, your mobile operator may use a different phone number for Cortana. Check the documentation that came with your phone or visit your mobile operator’s website to see if they have more info.
Cortana is available on phones with Windows 10 Mobile in some countries/regions. Check to see which software version you have and find out if an update is available.
If you're having problems using Cortana in your car with Bluetooth, your phone might need to use a different kind of Bluetooth audio connection. For more info, see the question that begins with "My voice isn’t recognized when using Speech…" in the Bluetooth FAQ for Windows 10 Mobile.
आलेख ID: 14171 - पिछली समीक्षा: 31/08/2016 - संशोधन: 21