- In new installations of Windows Azure Pack Web Sites, publishing through the SCM site is enabled by default. For all upgrades to Update Rollup 7, including from Update Rollup 6, SCM publishing is disabled. SCM Publishing can be enabled by using the following PowerShell cmdlet:
Set-HostingConfiguration –UseWebDeployScm $true
- Default values in AppHostConfigSections may be changed after the upgrade. If you have made any modifications to these values before the upgrade, you must reapply the modifications after the upgrade.
Issues that are fixed in this update rollup
Windows Azure Pack
- Adds support for IPv6 to IP SSL functionality changes that were announced in Update Rollup 6.
- Changes Web Deploy publishing from publish.domain.com to site.scm.domain.com.
- Resolves an issue in which the Process Memory – Maximum Working Set limit property has not worked since Update Rollup 4.
How to obtain and install Update Rollup 7 for Windows Azure Pack
Download informationUpdate packages for Windows Azure Pack are available from Microsoft Update or by manual download.
Microsoft UpdateTo obtain and install an update package from Microsoft Update, follow these steps on a computer that has a Windows Azure Pack component installed:
- Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel, double-click Windows Update.
- In the Windows Update window, click Check Online for updates from Microsoft Update.
- Click Important updates are available.
- Select the update rollup package, and then click OK.
- Click Install updates to install the update package.
- Wait for the WebSites Management Console snap-in to appear on the desktop. Note that this is also searchable through the Start menu. Then follow these steps:
- Open the console.
- Start the websites controller.
- Monitor the roles upgrade process.
Manual download of the update packagesGo to the following website to manually download the update packages from the Microsoft Update Catalog:
आलेख ID: 3069358 - पिछली समीक्षा: 30/12/2015 - संशोधन: 1