Consider the following scenario:
- You have a system that is running Windows 8.1.
- You have a printer installed that uses a version 4 (v4) printer driver.
- You download and install a third-party modern print utility for the printer.
- You change the modern print settings and print from a modern application.
- You dismiss the print utility settings and access the modern application.
To work around this issue, following these steps:
- Close all applications, and save any changed data.
- Log off the system to unload the user profile.
- Log back on to the system.
There are no adverse effects if you print while the PrintDialogHost processes are running. The system functions as expected.
आलेख ID: 3072738 - पिछली समीक्षा: 24/06/2015 - संशोधन: 1