This article describes the issues that are fixed in Update Rollup 10 for Microsoft System Center 2012 Virtual Machine Manager Service Pack 1 (SP1). There are three updates available for System Center 2012 Virtual Machine Manager SP1: one for servers, one for the administrator console, and one for the guest console. This article also includes the installation instructions for Update Rollup 10 for System Center 2012 Virtual Machine Manager SP1.
Issues that are fixed in this update rollup
Virtual Machine Manager
- This update includes general product improvements for product stability.
How to obtain and install Update Rollup 10 for System Center 2012 Virtual Machine Manager SP1
Download informationUpdate packages for Virtual Machine Manager are available from Microsoft Update or by manual download.
Microsoft UpdateTo obtain and install an update package from Microsoft Update, follow these steps on a computer that has a Virtual Machine Manager component installed:
- Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel, double-click Windows Update.
- In the Windows Update window, click Check Online for updates from Microsoft Update.
- Click Important updates are available.
- Select the update rollup package, and then click OK.
- Click Install updates to install the update package.
Manual download of the update packagesGo to the following websites to manually download the update packages from the Microsoft Update Catalog:
आलेख ID: 3076889 - पिछली समीक्षा: 29/07/2015 - संशोधन: 1