Consider the following scenario:
- On a computer that's running Windows 7, you click Start and then click Devices and Printers.
- You click Add a printer to start the Add Printer wizard.
- You click the Add a network, wireless, or Bluetooth printer option, and then you add a printer that supports the Hardcopy Cable Replacement Profile (HCRP).
- When you print for the first time, a verification request for the Bluetooth connection is displayed. After verification is finished, the printing process runs successfully.
- You try to print for the second time. This time the print job status returns an error, and the printing process fails.
When you install a Bluetooth printer by using the Add Printer wizard in Windows 7, the second occurrence of the verification process fails. This behavior occurs because Windows tries to use a setting value that does not match the value that's requested by the printer.
To work around this issue, add the printer by using the Add a device option. To do this, click Add a device in the Devices and Printers window.
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
आलेख ID: 3091181 - पिछली समीक्षा: 01/09/2015 - संशोधन: 1