When you click GPS on the Tools menu in one of the programs listed at the beginning of this article, you may receive the following error message:
The Application could not find a GPS on your system. Check to ensure that your reciever is attached properly.
This behavior can occur if the following conditions are true:
- You run the program on a Microsoft Windows 95-based computer.
- Infrared Support for Windows 95 is installed on the computer.
To resolve this issue, remove the Infrared Communications Driver. To do this, follow these steps:
- Click Start, point to Settings, and then click
- Double-click Add/Remove Programs.
- On the Install/Uninstall tab, click Infrared
Support for Windows 95 version 2.0, and then click
- Follow the instructions on the screen to remove Infrared Support for
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed at the beginning of this article.
ID članka: 201220 - posljednja izmjena: 30. stu 2017. - verzija: 3
Microsoft Expedia Trip Planner 98, Microsoft Expedia Streets 98, Microsoft Expedia Streets 98 Deluxe Edition