- MSGSRV32 caused a general protection fault in module KRNL386.EXE at 0001:00001b51.
- MSGSRV32 caused a stack fault in module KRNL386.EXE at 0001.00005595.
- RUNDLL32 caused an invalid page fault in module KERNEL32.DLL at 015f:bff9dba7.
- MSGSRV32 caused an invalid page fault in module KERNEL32.DLL at 015f:bff9dba7.
- A Fatal Exception 0D has occurred at 0028:C0001FCE in VXD VMM(01) + 00000FCE.
- A Fatal Exception 0E has occurred at 015F:BFF9DBA7.
To resolve this problem immediately, contact Microsoft Product Support Services to obtain the fix. For a complete list of Microsoft Product Support Services phone numbers and information about support costs, visit the following Microsoft Web site:NOTE: In special cases, charges that are ordinarily incurred for support calls may be canceled if a Microsoft Support Professional determines that a specific update will resolve your problem. The typical support costs will apply to additional support questions and issues that do not qualify for the specific update in question.
NOTE: Due to file dependencies, the most recent hotfix or feature that contains the above files may also contain additional files.
Date Time Size File name Platform
7/6/98 6:35pm 2,614 Dblbuff.sys Windows 98
How to Install This Hotfix
- Determine the location of your Windows 98 setup files (*.CAB) on your hard drive. (This problem does not typically occur if installing Windows 98 from a CD-ROM drive.)
- Copy the file 209321UP.EXE into an empty folder, and run 209321UP.EXE. You will be prompted for the location (directory path) where the updated DBLBUFF.SYS file should be copied. Enter the location from step 1 to copy the updated DBLBUFF.SYS file to the location of your Windows 98 setup files.
- Run Windows 98 setup from the location from step 1.
ID članka: 209321 - posljednja izmjena: 22. lip 2014. - verzija: 1